Friday, April 3, 2020

New Name, New Look, Same Great Blog

You're all smart, I know you've noticed... Girl, Dream It has undergone some changes - now The Inspired Writer. Isn't it beautiful?

As my audience continues to grow and expand outside my immediate circle and network, the blog needs to grow and evolve with it. My mission is still the same - to encourage and support other women - with the added flare of more of my writing now included.

"We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are." - Max Depree

Like with anything, branding is essential and it was time to consider my image and the direction I want to continue going in professionally. My freelance writing is continuing to grow and my latest novel series is attracting more and more attention. I'm very excited about where things are going! So stay tuned, come back often, and let's continue having fun.

In other news, check out The Book Corner... maybe find a little reading inspiration in the midst of COVID-19 chaos. 

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment