Saturday, May 8, 2021

Best of You Guidebook

Naturally, this post is entirely overdue! Imagine that, the blog was pushed to the way back burner. Insert sigh. Really, I have only two excuses. And yes, I know what they say about excuses, but here they are anyway.

1) I started editing a new autobiography. It's the wonderful and inspiring true story of a woman who suffers an unimaginable tragedy and how she moved forward, rebuilding a new life for herself. 

I really can't give more details about it. But believe me, as soon as I can, I will share it with all of you.

And...

2) I've been hitting my series hard. And it has paid off. More to come on that.

So let's get to the real reason for this post. I am excited to share with all of you Best of You Guidebook by Melissa Campbell, and LDS-faith based guidebook to unlocking your full potential. Melissa is a public speaker, coach, and now author. 

Editing this book was incredibly rewarding and eye-opening. I learned so much in the process and am quite proud of the final product. If you think this is something you think you could benefit from in your personal life, I highly recommend it.

For more details, click here

Congratulations Melissa on your incredible accomplishment!





No comments:

Post a Comment