Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Who Are They? Thias

Thias Alexander

Like Kane, Thias was a delight to write. I had so much fun exploring the depths of his personality. He's very diverse, with a binary narrative that always leaves us guessing about who he truly is. 

Thias has two major roles in the story. Not only is he the older brother of Tala, but as the Director of Militia Forces for the Republic, he is the second leading figure in the country. He takes both jobs seriously. While he isn't always known for his compassionate side, he shares an undeniable connection with his younger sister, and it's this relationship he has with her that shapes so many of his motivations and choices. While the story is not written from Thias's perspective, he is very much a leading character and brings a lot to this story in so many ways that I won't give away.

"As I frequently tell you, dear sister, there is rarely anything that happens around here without my knowledge, especially where my own sister is concerned," he said. "How quickly you forget," he chortled.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you knew when this would be ready. I'm dying to get my hands on it. I loved your last two books!

    ReplyDelete