Monday, March 4, 2019

Word Magic

I know that not all of my readers are in the Salt Lake valley, or are business owners/entrepreneurs, BUT if you are, you really should check out this event that I get to co-host with Lark Galley on writing and business, and how important words are in helping expand your reach and strengthen your branding.

Word Magic:

Do you have something great to offer your clients but are struggling to convey your message? Do the words you speak and the copy you write bring clarity or confusion to prospects trying to make a decision? Would learning the magic formula for clarifying your offer make a difference in the number of prospects you actual convert as clients? I know it did for me. Once I started using my Word Magic, I increased my sales 200% the following month! I realized others could use this method and want to share it with you. By the end of this workshop you will walk away with a written plan to clearly convey your message in both the spoken and written word. It's so simple, it's almost magic! ***This event has a limited number of available seats, so claim yours now!***

A little information on the organizers (you're likely familiar with me, but do you know my credentials?)
Lark has 25 years sales experience, was the #1 Global Sales Rep for a Fortune 500 Company, and is a graduate from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program. She runs her trucking company in one hour a week so she can help others step into a place of freedom both mentally and financially.
Nicole is a two-time published author, professional writer, blogger, and editor. Nicole holds a BA from the University of Minnesota with majors in English, emphasis in writing, and Speech Communication, emphasis in media communication, as well as an SEO certification. She is the creator of the Junior Writers program: a creative writing workshop designed for elementary-age budding writers, and the creator and writer for Girl, Dream It, a women’s lifestyle blog which is nearing 10,000 hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment